Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 March 2012

Last Night

Last night I went to a dinner party, at least 25 people were in attendance, I got to know 3 or 4 new people.

Our host put on a feast of food - there were 3 lantern/candle lit tables with about 7 places/seats outside in his garden of tropical flora.

The menu was immense; dhall(lentils), prawn curry, rice, poppadoms, chapatis, leg of roast lamb, pasta with toms and capers, white snapper, tomato/basil and mozzarella salad, I can't remember what else I ate or what was on offer.  I had 2 platefuls of food.

For desert; I tucked into fruit salad with mascarpone cheese topped with chocolate powder. 
 I didn't have cheese and crackers or any wine, I stuck with water.

After eating my buddies and I danced to a lot of rock music, I really got my groove on when I played Madonna's tune "Give it to me" - not my kind of music but its was "proper danceable" and Prince's "Kiss".  I had a good time on the dance floor and at the dinner-party.

Jeremy and I got home at 2am...

No comments:

Post a Comment